Texas REO | Bank foreclosure
A "Real Estate Owned" Home (REO Home) is a Bank Foreclosure. REO homes are homes that have gone through foreclosure and are now owned by the bank. Due to the recent housing bubble, Bank Owned REOs are more prevelant than ever. The time to get a good deal on foreclosure real estate is now.
Specialized Realty Group, Inc. can help you find bank foreclosures, HUD Homes and REOs. We provide REO listing services for a number of institutions including:
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- World Savings
- Bank Of America
- CITI Financial
- Major Corporations
Texas REO Properties & Bank Foreclosures
Texas REOs are plentiful with the current mortgage industry crisis. There are excellent real estate investment opportunities out there in small towns and major cities throughout Texas.
- Austin REO Properties
- Houston REO Properties
- Dallas REO Properties
- Fort Worth REO Properties
- Denton REO Properties
- Lewisville REO Properties
Why Specialized Realty for buying Foreclosures?
- Our firm specializes in Texas foreclosure properties.
- Our agents are foreclosure experts.
- Our foreclosure focus experience helps us to keep you from potential penalties.
- Our foreclosure expertise ensures a smooth process for our buyers.
- Our experience in working with foreclosures helps you avoid any unforeseen penalties.
- We can make you aware of foreclosures before they go on the market.
- SRG buyer's agents represent the buyer, not the seller.
- We offer a market analysis to assist with negotiations.
- We have connections with lenders and mortgage who know foreclosures best.
- We work with foreclosures on a daily basis, so we know when a "hot deal" comes up.
- We offer foreclosures throughout North Texas.
- We have connections with lender and mortgage providers with hands-on experience working with foreclosures.
2653 Sagebrush Dr. Ste 200
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Specialized Realty Group, Inc. is a leading real estate firm serving Dallas, Denton, Northeast Tarrant Counties and more. Call 855-643-6110. Square footage and school information on any portion of this web site should be independently verified. This firm is licensed and regulated by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). TREC administers two recovery funds which may be used to satisfy judgments against inspectors and real estate licensees involving a violation of the law. Complaints or inquiries should be directed to Texas Real Estate Commission, PO Box 12188, Austin, TX 78711-2188.